Ohuhu Super Soft Microfiber Bathroom Rug Review #ohuhu #rug

Looking For A Super Soft Microfiber Rug?

When I get out of the shower, I want something absorbent and super soft under my feet.  The Ohuhu Microfiber Bathroom Rug is perfect!

The Ohuhu rug has hundreds of soft chenille microfiber fingers that absorb water and dries quickly. I have had this rug for about 3 months now and love it!

It has a non-skid backing I do not have to worry about slipping.  The rug stays in place.

The Ohuhu microfiber rug is large and measures 20" x 32". It can be machine washed in cold water and hung to dry or lay flat. 

Ohuhu Microfiber Bathroom Rug is as functional as it is beautiful.  You can purchase it HERE

I received this rug at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.  #Ohuhu

No comments: