Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips Review #HealthyWiser

Take Charge Of Your Urinary Tract Health

You should never guess if you have a urinary tract infection.  Going to the doctor to find out can be costly.  The HealthyWiser urinary tract infection test strips make it easy to detect without an office visit. 
The HealthyWiser tests for Leukocytes and Nitrates.  It also tests my pH levels. I thought I might have an infection, so I used one of the test strips.  It was easy and quick.
The bottle has an easy-to-read color chart for each square of the strip.
The test strip on the left is one I used.  I was surprised to see that I had a high number of Leukocytes. To compare, I had someone else use the test strip.  They had negative test results.  
The HealthyWiser urine test strips give me results in under 2 minutes.  The bottle contains 120 strips and 2/3 are stored in an aluminum pouch for freshness. They have a shelf life of 24 months.

No more guessing whether or not you have a UTI. They can also be used to detect whether an infection is gone after taking antibiotics. You can purchase HealthyWiser Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips HERE.  

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #HealthyWiser

No comments: