Whalek Large Pet Cooling Mat Review #Whalek

Do You Have A Hot Dog?

The Whalek Large Pet Cooling Mat cools your dog quickly.  
I received the large cooling mat which is 36" by 20".  I have a Shih-Poo and the size was just right for him. There is a breed size chart, but I would go by the dimensions rather than the breed for the perfect size.  
Product Dimensions:
X-S: 15.7 x 11.8 inch
S: 19.7 x 15.7 inch
M: 25.6 x 19.7 inch
L: 35.4 x 19.7 inch
X-L: 37.8 x 31.9 inch
 The mat folds flat so it stores easily.  It even comes with a nice large metal comb.  
Our dog, Midnight loves the cooling mat, especially when he comes in from the outdoors on a hot day.  
The Whalek Pet Cooling Mat is not just for pets. It can be used as a cooling mat for your pillow or in your car.  This mat is cool on it's own, but to get it really cold, sometimes I put it in the fridge for awhile. 

The cooling mat is very easy to clean.  Be sure to use a pet-friendly soap or cleaner. The Whalek pet cooling mat would be perfect for a picnic or camping. It can also be used for cats.  

My dog, Midnight, is no longer a hot dog!  You can purchase your own Whalek Pet Cooling Mat HERE

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #Whalek

No comments: